Great job with the first week of school! Tomorrow morning is when we start AM rehearsals for the Spartan Regiment. Can't wait to see everyone at 7am or earlier. See below for details.
PERCUSSION Instrument Drop Off TONIGHT 6 - 7:30 PM
AM Marching Band Rehearsal START TOMORROW
Band Registration Electronic Forms - REQUIRED
BLITZ Fundraiser - Ends Sept 19th
PAY BAND FEES ONLINE - 1st payment PAST DUE
It's important to stay on track with the band fees. We purchase a lot of items for the students & pay for marching techs, colorguard techs, percussion techs, & masterclass teachers. Most of the money is spent in August. If you need a different financial arrangement than the $100 per month please email Mr. Klein. Please make your payments online in Cut Time with a debit/credit card.**You MUST create a username & password first**
**Parents and students please watch these short videos to get familiar with our system. No need to SELF REGISTER, you should have received an invitation email requesting you to setup your username and password. Check your inbox & spam folder to see an email from CutTime.
NEED HELP with CUTTIME?Watch my short YouTube Videos for CutTime help
- How to Setup your Username and Password: https://youtu.be/sIN0txIWuEk
- Forgot your Password: https://drive.google.com/file/
d/12tZlRXqG- ruwyVE1wKmwwfHCzZxyPI57/view? usp=sharing
- How to Pay Your Band Fees with a Credit Card: https://youtu.be/_dj_ce0AD3U
- 1st $100 due Mon, Aug 31st
- 2nd $100 due Tues, Sept 30th ($200 due in FULL)
- Thurs, Sept 24 - Boot Bowl CHS vs BHS (7pm @ AT&T Stadium) - More information to follow. For now, please mark your calendars.
Refund Check Procedure #5 - CHECKS in the mail
All State Music & NEW Tutorial VIDEOS
Letter Jacket Fitting Date - Postponed - TBD
20-21 Private Lessons
Private Lesson Scholarship Applications DUE Tue, Sept 8th