Hello Spartan Regiment Family,
Week of 10/5/20
- Shoe sizing during class; bring an extra pair of clean socks
- Travel Release Form for Remaining HOME GAMES is DUE
- Parade around Learning Center (Band Jersey w/ Jeans/Shorts)
- Game: See schedule attached to email - YOU MUST BE passing ALL classes with a 70 or higher in order to attend the Friday night games
Fri, October 9 Home Game vs Boswell
- Friday, October 23rd - Home Game vs. Mansfield Summit
- Friday, November 6th - Home Game vs. Midlothian
- Friday, November 13th - Home Game vs Legacy
AM Marching Band Rehearsals
- Tuesday-Friday 7:00am-8:15am (this may change if needed);
- Band Hall Opens daily at 6:45am; Tubas & Perc only in the band hall before rehearsal.
- Attendance is taken right at 7:00am - arrive 15 early to get to field/get instrument
- Arrive in athletic clothing; bring school clothes in a bag to change after rehearsal. ALL CLOTHES and bags need to be taken home daily. The band hall is not your bedroom.
1st Supply Check PAST DUE PLEASE read attachment
Supply Checks are pass or fail, so if you are missing 1 item it is a zero. Students can bring items later for full credit before the end of the six weeks grading period. We do have supplies available for purchase in the band office (please have exact change).
PAY BAND FEES ONLINE - PAST DUE
It's important to stay on track with the band fees. We purchase a lot of items for the students & pay for marching techs, colorguard techs, percussion techs, & masterclass teachers. Most of the money is spent in August. If you need a different financial arrangement than the $100 per month please email Mr. Klein. Please make your payments online in Cut Time with a debit/credit card.**You MUST create a username & password first**
**Parents and students please watch these short videos to get familiar with our system. No need to SELF REGISTER, you should have received an invitation email requesting you to setup your username and password. Check your inbox & spam folder to see an email from CutTime.