Hello Spartan Regiment Family,
Week of 10/25/20Monday - No Rehearsal
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday:
- Concert Horns 7am-8:30am
- Guard Rehearsal 7am-8:00am
- Marching Percussion Instruments 7am-8:15am
- No Game this week
Region/All-State Auditions & Entry VerificationMr. Klein entered students last week for TMEA region/All-State band auditions. Please verify that you are signed up for the correct track (link sent via email) - CHS Band will be paying for student entry fees.
We will schedule recording sessions in the CHS Band Hall the week of:
- Phase 1: November 14th - 18th
- Phase 2 & 9th Grade: December 5th - 9th
Fri, November 6th - Home Game vs Midlothian
Upcoming Performance Dates
- Friday, November 6th - Home Game vs. Midlothian
- Friday, November 13th - Home Game vs Legacy
- **Winter Concert Date - TBA**
AM Band RehearsalsWe will have socially distant in-person morning rehearsals from 7:00-8:15am Tuesday through Friday each week. Band Hall Opens at 6:45am. Students should arrive by 6:50am; in chair at 6:55am producing sound. Virtual students may join us and go home right after rehearsal. We will also stream morning rehearsals through your schoology band class. This week we will start learning our Winter Concert Music.
Happy Poinsettia season everyone!
CHS Band has been approved by administration to have their annual poinsettia fundraiser for the 8th year. All profits go directly to support the CHS band program. This year we will be going virtual with contactless delivery. All students are encouraged to reach out via email, phone, and social media to collect sales. No door to door sales please.
- Each poinsettia sells for $13 with color options of Red, White, or Pink.
Form and Money Collection:
- All forms and money will be collected on Friday, October 30th.
- Parents are encouraged to send only checks in an envelope (checks payable to CHS Band Boosters).
- No cash please.
- This limits contact and is safer for collection.
- Please don’t send cash with your child.
- Will be Friday, December 4th.
- Make sure customers know it takes a few days to get poinsettias out to everyone.
Questions: You can email Mr. Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAY BAND FEES ONLINE - PAST DUE
It's important to stay on track with the band fees. We purchase a lot of items for the students & pay for marching techs, colorguard techs, percussion techs, & masterclass teachers. Most of the money is spent in August. If you need a different financial arrangement than the $100 per month please email Mr. Klein. Please make your payments online in Cut Time with a debit/credit card.**You MUST create a username & password first**
That's all for now!